1. Give to a pooled fund, known as a Field of Interest Fund. If you want to support a specific field of ocean philanthropy, want TOF's expert fund managers to make the decision as to whom the funds should go, and want to leverage your funds with those of others, then choosing one of the existing funds makes sense for you.
2. Start your own fund.
3. Give to our Ocean Leadership Fund. This fund is for the donor interested in supporting the value-added services The Ocean Foundation provides that are not covered by other projects.
4. Give to a fiscal sponsorship project.
METHODS OF GIVING
As a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, TOF offers the highest level of tax benefits for charitable giving. Donors can give any type of property including cash, long-term appreciated publicly-traded stock, closely-held securities or real estate, and receive maximum tax benefits. Planned Giving Bequest Samples.
2. Write a check made out to The Ocean Foundation with the Fund allocation designated in the memo line.
The Ocean Foundation
1990 M Street, NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20036
3. Credit card transactions can be made on our website; each fund has their own donation page or make an unrestricted gift through the main donate page.
5. Wire transfers are accepted, for more information please contact Mark J. Spalding.
6. Donate a used cell phone. Download the shipping label to send us your used cell phones.
Web Designers San Francisco